M3-ATX PicoPSU Form-Factor 125W Intelligent Wide Input 6-24V Vehicle/Battery DC-DC Power Supply
Designed to provide power and to control the ON/OFF switch of a motherboard (PC) based on ignition status, M3-ATX is a wide input (6-24V) vehicle or general purpose battery powered application DC-DC ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6V) as well as transient over-voltage situations.
The M3-ATX is based on an electrically similar design to the M2-ATX but with dramatic size reductions (picoPSU plug-in style).
- 125 Watts (150watt peak) PSU
- 20pin ATX, 6-24V wide input range
- Programmable timing settings using optional serial harness and utility
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- High efficiency, 125 watts output
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- < 0.5mA standby current
- Solid Japanese Polymer capacitors
M3-ATX comes equipped with a ATX, Molex HDD, SATA HDD and Floppy cable harness, jumpers, faston connectors and cables for Thump and Motherboard ON/OFF switch. Just connect to your 12V or 24V car/boat/RV battery and power up your PC.
Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable; Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector; 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts; Operates from 6-24V; Multi-chemistry batteries supported; Highly efficient design - does not produce a lot of heat; Ideal for low power Intel Core processors as well as all Atom, VIA or AMD processors.
Notes: If your board has a 4 pin 12V P4 power connector, you will need add a Molex to 12V P4 Power Cable. Use the optional AC/DC Barrel Connector Cable to power from one of our AC Adapters (useful for testing).