I used 2 smaller pieces of plywood to wedge the whole thing in place. I was almost done at this point. All I had to do now was to put the cables in..
..mount the switch, and the plug end for the power brick. These tasks were done quickly and I put it all together.
Now came the speakers. I chose a small set of cheap passive speakers. I pried them out of their plastic cases, plug them in, and pushed one in the front and one in the back of the cow. I did not mount them - I am going to let them fall into the lower part of the front and back when I turn it over. They will not be loud but you will be able to hear the sound. I plugged in a regular keyboard and mouse to install the wireless mouse and keyboard software.
Well I was doing that I dropped the leg that had broke off and it broke into 5 pieces. Now I have to fix that too. I glued it back together and glued it back onto the cow and found one more thing I had not planned on. The USB hook up for the wireless mouse was sticking too far out the bottom. I had to cut a notch out of the cover piece. I did that and it fitted back in OK.
The last thing to do is let the glue dry and flip it over CAREFULLY. LOL.
I got a video extension cable and cut the cover off the connector carefully so as not to cut any of the wires. I found the pins had soft plastic formed into the pins to hold them in place. I had to heat it up with a lighter to make it soft and pull pieces of it out till I got to where the wires could bend the way I wanted with the clearance to bend it inside the cow.
Hear it is all done and in place.
Now I need to get a monitor for it, find cow sounds, pictures, and a farm theme for it. LOL!